- The transportation company will contact you to schedule an appointment for the delivery of your tandoor when it arrives in your area.
Please note that the tandoor will be delivered to the end of your driveway.
The tandoor is pretty heavy, the dolly or the cart should be used to move it to the backyard.
- To avoid any misunderstandings PLEASE INSPECT YOUR TANDOOR VERY CAREFULLY (for any clearly visible damage) BEFORE AGREEING TO SIGN THE SHIPPING ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS.
- WHEN YOU ARE SIGNING THE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENT YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT IT CAME INTACT, WITH NO KINDS OF DAMAGE.
- If somehow it does arrive to you already damaged please REFUSE THE DELIVERY.
- the driver should confirm the damage and sign the document.
- The tandoor should not be unpacked, or else it can not be taken back by the driver.
- Please note that if you refuse the delivery for any other reason than damage or wrong/defective item we have the right to refund your order with an exception of the shipping cost in both destinations.
- If failed to follow these instructions, all claims, complaints and refunds will be denied.
- Please note that THE PRODUCTS DAMAGED DURING DELIVERY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURNS/REFUNDS IF THE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED.
- Our warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
To be eligible for warranty coverage please take the pictures of the defect and send it to:
or contact us at:
right away after unpackaging for further confirmation.
In this case it is very important to leave the tandoor on the pallet. Please keep all the packaging material, as it will be used for packaging in case of the return.